- Handyman - to help with small household repairs
- Cooking Coaches - volunteers work one-on-one with residents teaching basic cooking skills including how to make a menu plan for the week, how to create shopping lists, how to shop within budget, how to prepare meals and the basics of good nutrition.
- We are in need of an individual who can research and pursue funding opportunities for our organization. You set your own hours, can work from home, this will look fantastic on your resume and is a great opportunity for you to strengthen your written and verbal communication skills. Beginners welcome.
- We are also in need of an individual knowledgeable with social media to help us with outreach and fundraising.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Cooking coaches once a week around 4-5pm
- Handyman - on call