Most suicides are preventable! Support your community members by becoming a volunteer for Suicide Prevention Service. After completing a 40-hr training, volunteers answer calls on the suicide crisis line. All volunteer work is safe and confidential.
- Gain valuable skills and experience.
- Join a community of people dedicated to helping others.
- Interventions are on the telephone and are confidential.
Trainings are held twice yearly and volunteering hours (post training) are flexible.
Call, email, or sign up for schedule, additional information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs a week (after training)
- Interview and formal acceptance to training