Life Isn't Over When You Retire...Join RSVP Today!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of Montgomery County and Radford (RSVP) invites adults aged 55 and over to use their skills and life experiences to answer the call of their neighbors in need. RSVP volunteers serve part time, helping through a variety of local non-profit organizations, agencies, and institutions that are designated as volunteer work stations.
Benefits to joining RSVP include:
- Being a member of a nation-wide senior organization
- Individual assistance with finding the right volunteer opportunity
- Access to over 90 local volunteer opportunities
- Supplemental automobile liability and injury insurance while volunteering
- A monthly newsletter connecting you to the community
- An invitation to the annual RSVP volunteer recognition event
- Assistance with transportation for volunteers who do not drive
- Volunteer mileage is tax deductible
You Choose: What you want to do, when you want to do it and how much or how often.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
210 S Pepper StSuite DChristiansburg, VA 24073
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55