Our garden cafe is a delightful, light-filled area where residents (seniors over the age of 65), family members and friends, visitors, staff, and volunteers enjoy light, tasty meals. The cafe is open from 9am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday and 11am to 3pm on Sundays. Volunteers are needed for various times to oversee the cash register and/or counter area. Hours can be arranged. You do not need to be Jewish to volunteer at the Jewish Home.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Activities Assistant
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Shabbot Services Assistant
- Do you enjoy interacting with...
- Rehabilitation Services
- Interested in nursing? Volunteer...
- Computer/Internet Instructors
- Poker dealers needed for seniors
- Come volunteer in our boutique!
- Do you enjoy working with...
- Become a work of heart.....
- Russian Speaking companions
- Socialize with seniors at our...
- Make new friends with our...
- Pets-In-Residence Assistant