Touching Lives. Lifting Spirits.
Help us provide our mission of enriching the quality of life of older adults (seniors) by assisting residents, visitors, staff and other volunteers with purchases of gift and necessary items in our boutique.
Meet new people
Use current skills or learn new ones
Contribute on a flexible schedule:
- Come as little as twice a month
- Volunteer a two to four hours shift
- Day or evening hours available
Our volunteer partners make all the difference. Giving of your time is sure to bring joy to the lives of our older adults and surely to yours!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Activities Assistant
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Shabbot Services Assistant
- Do you enjoy interacting with...
- Rehabilitation Services
- Interested in nursing? Volunteer...
- Computer/Internet Instructors
- Poker dealers needed for seniors
- Come volunteer in our boutique!
- Do you enjoy working with...
- Become a work of heart.....
- Russian Speaking companions
- Socialize with seniors at our...
- Make new friends with our...
- Pets-In-Residence Assistant