It has been a busy summer of training programs and installations across Nigeria and Papua New Guinea, completing our Girls Can Code project in Ethiopia, and other exciting events. We are seeking creative writers to help us tell our story in a newsletter and various publications.
Additionally, we need those of you with great writing skills to make sure that potential funders and partners in developing countries get excited about the various programs and projects that we offer at the WiderNet Project.We have a wealth of ideas that have been archived into our hard drive and we need a writer to capture each ones essence, succinctly and grippingly (grippingly? This is why we need a writer!) so we can put it on our website for potential partners and funders.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Publicity Team!
- Engineers Bridging the Digital...
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- Artists and Designers Bridging...
- eGranary Content Team and...
- Fundraisers Bridging the Digital...
- Systems Management Team!
- Innovative Engineering
- Journalists Bridging the Digital...
- Technological Development
- Computer Tech Team!