Play basketball, ride bikes, mend a fence, try a new restaurant... Sharing these everyday activities with a young person can mean everything.
Our mentors report that mentoring is one of the most rewarding experiences of their lives. Mentees report that what they love about having a mentor is being able to explore and try new things, and having someone to talk to.
- Work with an Alameda County foster youth, aged 8-18
- Free training and ongoing support
- Mentor 4 hours per month for one year
- Have fun, try new things, and make a difference at the same time!
For more info, visit our website: www.fssba.org, then join us for Mentor Training on Saturday, October 15! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month for one year
- Vehicle and Driver's License Strongly Recommend