Special needs cat fosters.. this wil be ADULT cats and need may range from a broken leg, recovery from surgery, diabetic. or other ongoing medical needs, burns cases, abuse bases, hoarder case recovery, shyer cats that need some home tiime, and cats best in a single cat household. It is ok to have other cats, dogs and kids in the household.
All medical care provided. if your cat has a few more vet visits... you set that up at your convenience at our vet and PURRS get billed.
Time commitments range from 2 weeks to 8 weeks for serious cases. Cats get put on the website when they are in a 'stable' state and adopted. A stable state may not be totally 'whole'. For example.. a cat may still need ongoing medication. or may still be room to gain some weight or gain some strength... but is stable enough to be transferred to a good adoptor. Most cats are pulled once they reach the stable state. Cats that need refrigerated medicine are left in foster and adopted via the web/video and pictures. (we get calls and set up appts at the stores.) At no time is an adoptor going to your house!
CURRENTLY HAVE A PARALYZED KITTEN AVAIL, ONE CAT WITH SKIN CONDITION (NON CONTAGIOUS), FELEUK CAT (MUST BE KEPT SEPARATE), CAT WITH BROKEN FOOT.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Adoption Event Staff-PLAY with...
- URGENT - Adoption Counselor -...
- Bring a smile to a needy kitty!
- Cat Foster Home- Sick or well cats
- Web Design
- Store Coordinator - PETSMART &...
- Cat Photo Taker! Web experience
- Marketing-Media Contact
- Special Needs Cat Fosters
- Set Up Cat/Kid or Cat/Senior...
- Work at home? Are you organized...
- LOCAL Kitty transport-SatAM/SunPM
- Social Networking-Facebook
- Mom and kitten fosters!!!
- Like driving?? Take a kitty for...
- Fund Raising
- Love cats? Have medical or...
- URGENT-Adoption Counselor -...
- Good on the phone? make calls...