Emergency Shelter Evening Volunteer (6-10 pm shift)
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
831 N. SycamoreLansing, MI 48906
- Arrive before 5:55pm and a staff person will welcome you and answer any questions you may have
- Greet shelter guests. Help them feel welcome and at home.
- Receive prepared dinner, set table, serve food at 7:00pm.
- Clean up dishes, dining room, and kitchen.
- You may need to do a load of laundry.
- Spend time with our guests.
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of four hours a month.
- Must complete 12 hours of training, which is done in three sessions.
Report this opportunity