Drivers - Hummelstown, Harrisburg & Capital Region Areas
DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
We are currently seeking volunteers to serve as drivers for several local non-profit organizations who provide van services to senior citizens throughout Dauphin County. Drivers can commit just a few hours a month or work on a regular schedule to help provide necessary transportation for older adults travelling to doctor's appointments, shopping errands and more.
Most van services run M-F during regular daytime hours.
Volunteers are being recruited by
- RSVP of the Capital Region
Senior volunteers are eligible for:
- transportation reimbursement up to $35/month
- free supplemental accident and liability insurance
- training when applicable
We'll work with your schedule.
.Harrisburg, PA 17103
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- 2 or more hours per month on a regular schedule
- Flexible weekday, daytime hours