If you like to be on your feet and busy, then this is the spot for you. These volunteers are some of hte last faces our patients see as the leave the hospital. Volunteers serve with our patient and equipment transport team. We are especially looking for volunteers to serve Monday and Thursday mornings from 8-12 (Noon).
In addition the volunteers will deliver I.V. pumps and equipment to various departments. This is a great way to learn the layout of the whole hospital and to meet lots of people.
This is a perfect place for a college student, because when it's not busy, you are welcome to bring books to read and study.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop