If you like to be on your feet and busy, then this is the spot for you. These volunteers are some of the last faces our patients see as they leave the hospital. Volunteers serve with our patient and equipment transport team. We are especially looking for volunteers to serve Monday from 8 AM to Noon and all day on Thursdays from 8 AM - 4 PM.
In addition the volunteers will deliver I.V. pumps and equipment to various departments. This is a great way to learn the layout of the whole hospital and to meet lots of people.
This is a perfect place for a college student, because when it's not busy, you are welcome to bring books to read and study.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop