If you like to be on your feet and busy, then this is the spot for you. Volunteers help discharging patients out of the hospital and help to deliver IV pumps to different departments. Volunteers are trained to safely use wheelchairs. This is a great way to stay active, learn the layout of the whole hospital, and meet lots of people. We are especially looking for volunteers to serve Monday from 10 AM to 4 PM and Fridays Noon to 4 PM.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop