If you like to be on your feet and busy, then this is the spot for you. Volunteers help discharging patients out of the hospital. Volunteers are trained to safely use wheelchairs. We are especially looking for volunteers to serve Monday from 10 AM to 3 PM and Thursday afternoons from noon - 4 PM.
In addition the volunteers will deliver I.V. pumps and equipment to various floors and departments of the hospital. This is a great way to learn the layout of the whole hospital and to meet lots of people.
This is a perfect place for a college student, because when it's not busy, you are welcome to bring books to read and study.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer