Our gift shop volunteers love meeting new people and helping! Volunteers serve to greet and assist guests with purchases, answer the phone, and take orders for gifts for patients and employees. These volunteers have a sense of pride knowing that all the profits help with projects of the St. John Health System.
We have started a new $2 million project for Telemedicine equipment which will benefit people all over Oklahoma. With the help of gift shop volunteers, past projects have funded St. John's Way Finding Computers, building expansion, digital mammography units, and new technology for the health system.
This is an up-beat and fun place to serve because we play cheerful music and carry lots of unique merchandise. Almost half of our customers are patients and guests, the other half are the associates who are on a break, and just want to see what's new or grab some candy and a coke before going back to work. We offer fresh flowers, plants, balloons, plush, baby gifts, toys, magazines, toiletries, books, inspirational items, handbags, jewelry, and much more.
We have openings on Friday mornings from 8 AM -12 (Noon), Friday afternoons from Noon - 4:00, and Wednesday evenings from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. The St. John Medical Center Gift Shop is open from 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 10-4.
Please help us provide a little cheer to those who need it most.
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop