Our gift shop volunteers serve to greet and assist guests with purchases, answer the phone, and take orders for gifts going to patients and employees. If you love to shop or help people, this is the place for you! We carry a wide variety of merchandise including fashion clothing, handbags, jewelry, medical uniforms, logo apparel, collegiate items, home fragrances, toys, plants, fresh flowers, candy, magazines, balloons, and much much more! This is an up-beat and cheerful place to serve.
Volunteers serve 4 hour shifts, once per week. Currently we have openings on Monday mornings from 8 am to noon, Tuesday evenings from 4-8 pm, Saturdays 10 am - 6 pm and Sundays 10 am to 4 pm.
Currently all our profits are donated towards our $2 million pledge for Telemedicine equipment which will benefit people all over Oklahoma. With the help of gift shop volunteers, past projects have funded St. John's Way Finding Computers, building expansion, digital mammography units, and new technology for the health system. Even shopping at the Auxiliary Gift Shop has benefits that support the patients and staff of our health system.
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop