The 23th Annual Dash for Diabetes is a 5K competitive run, a 2.5K walk and a Kids Run through downtown West Chester in a twilight event on Saturday, April 1. Volunteers are needed to make this a successful and FUN event. Volunteer opportunities include registration, road marshals, kids run monitors, walk chaperones and other general duties.
Your help is needed for 2 - 3 hour shifts. Great volunteer opportunity for families and friends. All proceeds benefit the Diabetes Self Management Program at Chester County Hospital.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- minimum of 3 hours
- The Dash4Diabetes is held rain or shine. You may sign up thru SignUp Genius at this link: www.SignUp
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer