Building Assistants will help provide directions for students, teachers, and presenters; ensure sure presenters have water and assist with other needs; assist in lunch coordination; are responsible for proper disposal of trash and recyclables; help set up and take down signs and other event related materials. First aid respondents are also building assistants and help where needed.
If you have first aid certification, please note on your registration form.
REGISTRATION FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/Af0dLcLDjW7Ixrom2
Please complete the registration form by Friday, March 9
(After this date, t-shirts cannot be promised)
YOU CAN VOLUNTEER UP TO THE DAY OF THE EVENT
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Arrival and Departure Facilitators
- Safety Enforcers / Direction...
- Outdoor Education: Wet N Wild
- Building Assistants / First Aid...
- Entertainment Ushers
- Draw Why Water Matters Assistant
- Outdoor Education: Crafts
- Student Lunch Facilitators
- Outdoor Education: Duckie Pond
- Classroom guides
- Bus Facilitators