Classroom guides will be assigned to one class to guide them to their activities and back to the buses. If one assignment is for a short period of time, the guide may receive a second assignment. This is not a baby-sitting position, and the guides will not be responsible for discipline; that is still the teacher's duty. This is the area where the most volunteers are needed.
Please use the following link to register to volunteer and help to make this year’s festival a success:
Please complete the registration form by Thursday,March 16
(After this date, t-shirts cannot be promised)
YOU CAN VOLUNTEER UP TO THE DAY OF THE EVENT
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Arrival and Departure Facilitators
- Safety Enforcers / Direction...
- Outdoor Education: Wet N Wild
- Building Assistants / First Aid...
- Entertainment Ushers
- Draw Why Water Matters Assistant
- Outdoor Education: Crafts
- Student Lunch Facilitators
- Outdoor Education: Duckie Pond
- Classroom guides
- Bus Facilitators