At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Share some of your time at one of our Saint Therese communities visiting with senior residents. You might play cards, puzzles or games, or just spend time chatting, reminiscing and providing companionship. No experience required - just a desire to spend time helping make someone’s day better!
Volunteer at the community closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia’s in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury, or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer weekly or bi-weekly
- Minimum of 30 hours service/year
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Office Assistant - Saint Therese...
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Salon Assistant