Assist the community in education of disaster preparedness.
Disaster Services: Volunteers need to respond to state and national disasters.
Receptionist and clerical assistance is needed at this agency.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...