Purpose of Organization:
BCIHS administers the Bell County Indigent Health Care Program which is an eligibility based program. Applicants must meet the following criteria: income, resources, household composition, and residency and not be categorically eligible for Medicaid.
To be an effective local Government organization, committed to providing financial access to health services, including mental health services for County residents.
Specific Volunteer Help - Data Entry Clerk:
Duties: Enter information into data base, scan documents into case files, and assist customers and other duties as assigned to include but not limited answering phone, assist with front desk/receptionist operations.
- How Many Volunteers Needed? Open
- Age Limit? 18 or order
- Will Training Be Provided? Training will provided if needed.
- No fraud or identify thief applicants.
- Data Entry
- Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice