Purpose of Organization:
BCIHS administers the Bell County Indigent Health Care Program which is an eligibility based program. Applicants must meet the following criteria: income, resources, household composition, and residency and not be categorically eligible for Medicaid.
To be an effective local Government organization, committed to providing financial access to health services, including mental health services for County residents.
Specific Volunteer Help - Data Entry Clerk:
Duties: Enter information into data base, scan documents into case files, and assist customers and other duties as assigned to include but not limited answering phone, assist with front desk/receptionist operations.
- How Many Volunteers Needed? Open
- Age Limit? 18 or order
- Will Training Be Provided? Training will provided if needed.
- No fraud or identify thief applicants.
- Data Entry
- Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Killeen Wisdom Center
- Food Care Center
- Killeen Animal Services
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hospice Compassus - Killeen
- Armed Services YMCA
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- KPD Kid Watch Program
- Word of Life Substance Abuse...
- Families In Crisis
- Keep Temple Beautiful
- Killeen Public Library
- Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for...
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- 2nd Chance Ministries
- Mililtary Child Education...
- Texas Special Olympics
- Bell County Indigent Health...