Volunteers 17 & older needed in every grade level & every campus throughout Brazoria county to teach colorful hands-on financial literacy and economic basics. All program materials and training is provided. Elementary school classes are 5 weeks long, one hour a week for 5 weeks. Middle grades are usually one hour a week for 7-8 weeks. High school programs are usually periodically throughout a semester.
Volunteers can pick the school and grade level and hours that best fits their needs.
One hour per week for 5 weeks - you get to schedule your 5 hours when it's convenient for you.
Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer
10. You will once again have access to white paste
9. The kids can't criticize your presentation skills
8. You'll feel smarter hanging around with third graders
7. Writing on the board will improve your penmanship
6. This is your opportunity to see if you still fit in those little chairs
5. You will receive your very own JA briefcase
4. It's the one meeting a week where someone is glad to see you
3. Kids will look up to you
2. It takes your mind off of work
1. THE KIDS NEED YOU!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland ISD
- Inspire & Educate E.C. Mason...
- Classroom Volunteer-Sweeny ISD
- "Help a Child" at Hood Case...
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland...
- Volunteer to teach youth of...
- Golf Tournament Volunteer
- Empowering youth to own their...
- Inspire and Educate Seventh...
- "Campus Coordinator"
- Classroom Volunteer-Alvin Campuses
- Brazoria County Business Hall of...
- Event Planner
- 2017 Celebrity Waiter Event
- Junior Achievement Classroom...
- Classroom Volunteer-Brazosport ISD
- Educate and Inspire at...
- Alvin-Mark Twain classroom...
- Make a Difference at Danbury...
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland Area