***Patient Visit Volunteer****
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2245 Noth Bank DriveColumbus Ohio(Here in our office/Work remote as able)COLUMBUS, OH 43220
Do you want to visit a terminally ill person for companionship/friendship? Be a friend, support, listener, a presence? Are you a good listener versus advice giver?
Volunteers are there to provide care, to brighten someone's day, to relieve the caregiver, and be an advocate for our patient and family.
We are welcoming compassionate and caring people to provide visits to Hospice clients. Hospice volunteers provide care and companionship in the homes of seniors during the end of their life.
- Read and write letters
- Assist with light household chores
- Watch TV with client
- Provide support to the family
- Run errands
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to 1 year
- TB test and Flu immunization required
- Healthcare Visit Volunteer...
- Administrative Support The glue...
- ***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
- *******Musical Visit...
- ***Patient Visit Volunteer****
- ***Volunteer Services Department...
- Education-based group...
- ***Professional Volunteer***
- "On My Own" Hospice Volunteer
- ****Bed Side Volunteer****
- College Student Education Group...