Jennings Center for Older adults is currently looking for a team of volunteers who would like to have fun with games and crafts with the residents in our assisted Living Facility. We would like 2-3 volunteers to come in one or two times per week, either day, evenings or weekends to assist or lead games and crafts, or discussion groups. If you have done some traveling, our residents are eager to hear about your adventures. If you like to create crafts and consider yourself artistic, we also need your expertise. We have a great group of residents who love to socialize and have fun...come join them!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Warm and compassionate...
- Gift Shop Associate
- Clean n' Soft Program Volunteers
- Patient Care Volunteer-Hospice
- Administrative Volunteer- Hospice
- Special Events Assistants for...
- Wellness Center Assistant
- Morning Shoppers
- Adult Day Center Volunteer
- Intergenerational Program...
- Games and Crafts Volunteers
- Companion/Vigil Volunteer-Hospice
- Bereavement Volunteer-Hospice