Community Bereavement Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where30 Milestone RoadDanbury, CT 06810
Community Bereavement Volunteers offer follow up support via phone calls to family members or friends who have lost a loved one on the the hospice program. Volunteers participate in a thorough bereavement training workshop to give them the skills they will need to provide support to those who are grieving. Phone calls must be completed in the office. Volunteers must be willing to commit to 1-2x/month.
All interested volunteers must:
* Fill out an application online (http://RegionalHospiceCT.org/volunteer/online-volunteer-application/)
* Schedule an interview
* Submit three references
* Complete a background check
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a month (2x/month)
- Training session required
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Giving Circle")...
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters