- Knowledge of grant writing or eagerness to learn
- Write grants for AVKO projects, including a spelling research study, development of multimedia presentations, workshops and inservices for the local area, improvement of the facility, etc.
- Follow up on grant proposals, writing thank you for consideration and thank you for approval letters.
Visit our website for more volunteering opportunities with the AVKO Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides free and low-cost educational (mostly language arts) materials to homeschoolers, educators, and those struggling with illiteracy and dyslexia: www.avko.org/volunteer.html
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Homeschooler Support Person 1
- Member Resources - Marketing...
- Quality Control 1
- Homeschooler Support 2
- Website Traffic Intern
- Graphics Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Networking Administrator...
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Language Arts Tutor
- Educational Client Procurer -...
- Educational Sales -- Marketing...