- Provide a regular "briefing" on current homeschool trends, support resources, curriculum resources, popular websites, and news and research related to homeschooling and dyslexia.
- Come up with creative ways in which this information can be relayed back to AVKO's members and how AVKO can create additional or modify existing resources to better meet the needs of its members.
Visit our website for more volunteering opportunities with the AVKO Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides free and low-cost educational (mostly language arts) materials to homeschoolers, educators, and those struggling with illiteracy and dyslexia: www.avko.org/volunteer.html
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Homeschooler Support Person 1
- Member Resources - Marketing...
- Quality Control 1
- Homeschooler Support 2
- Website Traffic Intern
- Graphics Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Networking Administrator...
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Language Arts Tutor
- Educational Client Procurer -...
- Educational Sales -- Marketing...