Jennings Center for Older Adults in Garfield Hts, is currently seeking a Volunteer Gift Shop Associate for our on-site Gift Shop. Our little shop is dearly loved by the residents and staff. We sell, coffee, cards, candy, snacks and drinks, and many beautiful gifts. This volunteer candidate will be responsible for greeting guests, creating attractive displays, register sales, making popcorn and coffee, and restocking items. This opportunity is perfect for persons who would enjoy getting to know the residents or someone who might have a special talent in retail who wants to give their time to help our shop be successful. Benefits include free on-site parking, reduced price lunches, a wonderful environment and the satisfaction of knowing you are enriching the lives of our residents and staff. Please call Denise Kodek, Volunteer Coordinator at 216-581-2902 Ext 2235 if interested in this position. A volunteer application is required as well as attending a volunteer orientation.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Warm and compassionate...
- Gift Shop Associate
- Clean n' Soft Program Volunteers
- Patient Care Volunteer-Hospice
- Administrative Volunteer- Hospice
- Special Events Assistants for...
- Wellness Center Assistant
- Morning Shoppers
- Adult Day Center Volunteer
- Intergenerational Program...
- Games and Crafts Volunteers
- Companion/Vigil Volunteer-Hospice
- Bereavement Volunteer-Hospice