You CAN Make A Difference!
Jennings Center for Older Adults in Garfield Hts, is currently seeking a Volunteer Gift Shop Associate for our on-site Gift Shop. Our little shop is dearly loved by the residents and staff. We sell, coffee, cards, candy, snacks and drinks, and many beautiful gifts. This volunteer candidate will be responsible for greeting guests, creating attractive displays, register sales, making popcorn and coffee, and restocking items. This opportunity is perfect for persons who would enjoy getting to know the residents or someone who might have a special talent in retail who wants to give their time to help our shop be successful. Benefits include free on-site parking, reduced price lunches, a wonderful environment and the satisfaction of knowing you are enriching the lives of our residents and staff. Please call Laura Resecker, Volunteer Coordinator at 216-581-2900 Ext 2308 for more information.
- Business Development
- Sales Marketing
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per week
- Jennings Transportation Assistant
- Jennings Visiting Companions
- Jennings Gift Shop Associate...
- Jennings Hospice Visiting...
- Jennings Special Events...
- Jennings Wellness Center Assistant
- Greeter - for growing Senior...
- Jennings Hospice Companion and...
- Jennings Hospice Bereavement...
- Jennings Assisted Living needs...