WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVoluntary Service (135)University & Woodland AvenuesPhiladelphia, PA 19104
Join our volunteer workforce at the Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Veterans Affairs Medical Center to serve as messenger volunteers - running errands for patients, delivering labs to pathology, escorting patients to appointments, visiting patients, assisting with donations/fundraising, and much more. We are seeking volunteers to serve 3 hours (college students) or 4 hours (adults).
- Customer Service
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week depending on volunteer type
- Application, Interview
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...