WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6525 Edgewood Ave. NBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Do you love to bake, attend cooking classes or try out new recipes? So do the people living at our home in Brooklyn Park! Join us once a week, twice a month, or as often as you like and share your love of baking and cooking with people living with disabilities. This home that is always buzzing with excitement and they would love for you to join them. All supplies would be provided and/or paid for. Any class fees would be paid for.
If you would like more information on Living Well Disability services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...