WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4200 Park AvenueBridgeport, CT 06604
Volunteers needed to smile with the residents of Jewish Senior Services!
- bring residents in wheelchairs from their rooms to activities, to physical therapy appointments in the Gym, Beauty Salon, in-house appointments or even for a walk!
- visit individually, perhaps play a game of cards or Scrabble
- entertain with your guitar, clarinet, violin or on one of the Home's pianos.
- read to the visually impaired.
- assist in activities.
- share your personal skills and talents with the people who built our community.
- bring the magazine around and give out reading material
To see more opportunities at our facility and to fill out a volunteer application, please copy and paste this link in your browser:
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Open! We work with your schedule!
- 2 Hour volunteer orientation at our facility