The All Stars Project (ASP) is a nationally-recognized, independently funded non-profit that was founded 35 years ago. Our mission is to transform the lives of youth and poor communities, using the developmental power of performance. This year, the All Stars Project of Chicago launched a dual class of the Development School for Youth (DSY), a leadership training program in which young people learn to perform as professionals, and they partner with business leaders who conduct workshops and provide paid summer internships. We are currently seeking volunteers with a variety of skills to support Chicago's DSY and to be instrumental in events and day-to-day operations. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing opportunities for growth and personal development for our inner-city youth. Hours are ongoing, varied, and flexible. For more information, please contact: Sara Rosenburg, Volunteer Recruitment & Outreach Assistant, All Stars Project of Chicago 53 West Jackson Blvd. Suite 1135 Chicago, IL 60604 Phone: 312.994.3106 www.allstars.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theater Production...
- UX - Volunteer
- Box Office Intern
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern
- UX Program Intern
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Non-Profit Management Assistant
- Development School for Youth...
- Special Events Production...
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff