- Find existing and create new resources (articles, pamphlets, webpages, newsletters, etc.) for homeschoolers.
- Be available as a resource person to talk to homeschoolers (via phone, IM, e-mail) about their situations, curriculum needs, etc.
Visit our website for more volunteering opportunities with the AVKO Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides free and low-cost educational (mostly language arts) materials to homeschoolers, educators, and those struggling with illiteracy and dyslexia: www.avko.org/volunteer.html
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Homeschooler Support Person 1
- Quality Control 2
- Member Resources - Marketing...
- Quality Control 1
- Homeschooler Support 2
- Curriculum Writer
- Website Traffic Intern
- Graphics Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Networking Administrator...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Language Arts Tutor
- Educational Client Procurer -...
- Educational Sales -- Marketing...