Locate and secure new schools, tutoring centers, etc. to utilize AVKO's language arts materials in their classrooms and resource rooms. Perform google and directory searches. Call to follow up. Send out review copies of materials as necessary.
Visit our website for more volunteering opportunities with the AVKO Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides free and low-cost educational (mostly language arts) materials to homeschoolers, educators, and those struggling with illiteracy and dyslexia: www.avko.org/volunteer.html
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Homeschooler Support Person 1
- Member Resources - Marketing...
- Quality Control 1
- Homeschooler Support 2
- Website Traffic Intern
- Graphics Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Networking Administrator...
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Language Arts Tutor
- Educational Client Procurer -...
- Educational Sales -- Marketing...