WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3801 W BroadwayRobbinsdale, MN 55422
Are you looking to make someone's day a little brighter and more fulfilling? A woman living in one of our homes is looking for soembody to do activities with. This volunteer should be a female, in her twenties or early thirties, and active. Some possible fun activities would include working out, bowling, rollerskating, mall walking, or power walking when it's nice outside. This woman has a developmental disabilitiy, and would really benefit from somebody taking time out of their day to spend time with her.
For more information on Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Volunteer Cook-Maplewood
- Volunteer friend-Robbinsdale
- Volunteer Friend-Robbinsdale