Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the policies and procedures designed by The Environmental Education Center (TEEC) and assigns personnel to meet specific needs. Responsibilities may include, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Works with Directors, managers, technical support, tech -writing staff, curriculum designers, and field staff in developing curriculum consistent with the objectives of The Environmental Education Center's (TEEC) philosophy and goals.
2. Coordinates and evaluates the curricula and instructional programs and makes appropriate recommendations for change and/or modification.
3. Insures that the curriculum is in line with federal guidelines for Science and Environmental curricula as dictated by the Educational Reform Act, 1993 and NCLB.
4. Directly supervises and evaluates the work of personnel at direction of the Vice President of Educational Services.
5. Assists with the implementation of the Strategic Plan.
6. Works with outside educational authorities and regulatory bodies on curriculum,
7. instructional and learning issues.
8. Participates on The Environmental Education Center (TEEC) Professional Development Team in the review, analysis and approval of professional development proposals.
9. Formulates and implements professional development activities for all Title I and State Education Association teachers that address curriculum needs.
10. Participates in staff development activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Masters Degree in Curriculum & Education</p><p>Ten years related experience</p><p> </p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker