Another way to get introduced to the theatre is by being on the follow spot crew. This crew operates the follow spots which are used primarily in musical productions. Working with the light board operator and stage manager, you take your "cues" from the stage manager as to when and where your spot is used. And yes, the master electrician will provide training on how to run the instrument.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Light Board Operator
- Followspot Operator
- Light Hanging Crew
- Show Running Crew (Shift/Fly Crew)
- Audition Crew
- Building and painting sets and...
- Ticket Takers
- House Managers
- Costume Crew including Hair,...
- Sound Board Operator
- Properties Master/Properties Crew
- Concessions Crew
- Stage Manager & Assistant Stage...