During dress rehearsals and performances, the Light Board Operator runs the computerized light board to properly light the performances. The Stage Manager will give the Board Operator his or her cue to go to the next light cue. The board itself is simple to run: In most cases a button marked "GO" is pressed when the Stage Manager says, "Go!" A commitment to teamwork is necessary.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Light Board Operator
- Followspot Operator
- Light Hanging Crew
- Show Running Crew (Shift/Fly Crew)
- Audition Crew
- Building and painting sets and...
- Ticket Takers
- House Managers
- Costume Crew including Hair,...
- Sound Board Operator
- Properties Master/Properties Crew
- Concessions Crew
- Stage Manager & Assistant Stage...