Training: Two-part Cat Care training required followed by one mentor shift
Available Shifts: Every morning from 8am - 11am and every night from 5pm - 7pm
- Tend to cats in the following manners:
- Provide food and clean water to all cats in residence.
- Clean cat areas by changing bedding when needed, straightening cat cages, and scooping litter boxes.
- Give medications to cats as required.
- Disinfect cages as needed.
- Help shift leaders with general cleaning duties such as vacuuming, laundry, dishes, etc.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours a year