Volunteers needed to assist with trap-neuter-return and rescue of stray cats/kittens within the community. Responsibilities involve returning calls; determining courses of action; interfacing with local animal control & community members; and resolving issues in regard to contacts received concering lost or stray animals. Additional responsibilities include meeting with people in the local community to trap and/or rescue animals in need. Training is available.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Weekend Adoption Counselors -...
- Adoption Counselors Needed!
- Weekend Adoption Setup/Teardown
- Adoption Counselors Needed! Pet...
- Volunteer Recruitment Specialist
- Foster Homes Needed
- Application Screener
- Cat Care Specialists - Petco...
- Customer Service Representative...
- Dog Adoption Counselor
- Pet Transportation Needed