205 people are interested
After School Program Volunteer in Garden Grove (Malabar)
205 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of children living in affordable housing.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help children develop self-confidence and a love of learning!
In need of volunteers who are available:
- Food Distribution Volunteer: Thursday - 10:30am-2pm
- Youth Program Volunteer: Monday - Thursday - 2:30-5pm
- Some opportunities may include homework assistance, facilitating enrichment activities, hosting monthly educational workshops and supporting with outreach efforts
- Adult Program Volunteer: Tuesday - 10am-12pm
- Some opportunities may include leading Arts and crafts; fitness and nutrition lessons and much more!
Upcoming Community Events in need of Volunteers!
- Family Photoshoot; Friday, November 19
- 2-3 Volunteers needed from 2-5pm
- Hot Chicken Family Dinner; Tuesday, November 23
- 4-5 Volunteers needed from 3-5:30pm
If interested, reply to this listing or directly connect with our Resident Services Coordinator:
- Melissa Uresti
- Email: MUresti@project-access.org
- Phone: 949-594-1272
About Project Access, Inc.
2100 W Orangewood Ave, Ste. 230, Orange, CA 92868, US
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in affordable housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Project Access envisions that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. To accomplish this goal Project Access works with affordable housing developers/owners in a partial fee-for-service relationship to bring free services to residents and in some cases those living within the overall community. This partial financial commitment and in-kind donation of space allows Project Access to bring additional resources together to develop comprehensive programs at our Resource Centers. Project Access’ bilingual Service Coordinators offer a variety of programs and services to address individual and community needs.
To learn more about Project Access, please visit our website: http://www.project-access.org/
9777 Bixby AvenueGarden Grove, CA 92841
October 25, 2021
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Adult Education
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14