Senior Center Volunteer Opportunities in Torrance (Golden West)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
392 people are interested
Open: Monday - Friday 10:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Project Access offers a variety of programs and services to enrich the lives of senior citizens.
Volunteer support is needed for a variety of programs including:
- Chinese and Korean translation and interpretation
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Leading arts and craft classes
- Assisting with Health Fairs and health related workshops
- Outreaching to disabled seniors who cannot leave their homes easily
- Managing a small library
- Teaching basic computer skills
Have another idea? We are always looking for volunteers to lead new activities!
We'll work with your schedule.
3510 Maricopa StreetTorrance, CA 90503
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14