Public Relations & Community Outreach for Brain Cancer Research Fund
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StreetRedmond, WA 98052
The Chris Elliott Fund for Glioblastoma Brain Cancer is seeking a Public Relations & Community Outreach Coordinator to help increase awareness of our organization and our mission. This person will seek out, identify and secure appropriate and advantageous public speaking engagements as well as television and radio appearances for CEF representatives.
The Chris Elliott Fund is a non-profit organization whose mission is to raise the funds necessary to find a cure for the deadly Glioblastoma and other brain tumors; promote education and awareness of this under-funded disease; provide education and resources for brain cancer patients and their families; and to act as the voice for brain cancer patients who cannot fight for themselves.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...