55+ with a big heart to drive seniors to their appointments. One or two hours of your time (flexible hours okay) a week is all you need to bring joy and a better quality of life to isolated and lonely seniors in your area.
Seniors with mobility problems and cannot drive anymore go out less and less because of transportation problem. RSVP is finding out they go less and less to their medical appointments, go to the grocery store, attend senior wellness programs, or just visit their loved ones.
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours/week
- Willing to help others and have compassion towards the elderly.
- Help Seniors Save on Property Tax
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Deliver Meals to Homebound Seniors
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help the...
- American Red Cross Hawaii Needs...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Kiosk Assistant - Kapalama Hale
- Wanted: 55 + ILOCANO TO VOLUNTEER
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Isolated Seniors Need Delivery...
- Need Gentle, Easy Going, and 55+...
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...