Position is located in the Surgery Center and Pre- and Post Anesthesia Care Unit. Duties will include:
- Make up of surgical patient carts
- Stocking of carts, cupboards, and refridgerator
- Patient needs (snapping gowns, lock up and retrieval of belongings)
- Offering beverages to post-op patients
- Retrieval of empty carts from PACU
- Maintaining clean, orderly patient rooms
- Transport services for stable post-op patients (training provided)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Surgery Center Greeter
- Guest Experience Greeter
- Nursing Unit Volunteer
- Regions Hospital Pharmacy...
- Physical Therapy Volunteer
- Cancer Center Resource Library...
- Transitional Care Center Volunteer
- Cancer Care Center Volunteer
- Surgery Center Assistant
- Healthy Brain Program Volunteer
- Pathology Volunteer
- HealthPartners West Clinic...
- The Midway Clinic Volunteer Reader
- HealthPartners Woodbury Clinic...
- Women's Breast Health Center
- Bright Corner Gift Shop
- The HealthPartners Sleep Center