Do you love kids? Do you enjoy sometimes being a kid? Lots of kids need someone to spend time with them since their single parent is just stretched too thin. Can you share a couple of hours a week just hanging out with a young person who could benefit from having a healthy, strong adult to spend time with them?
Call Kinship to find out more about befriending a youth from Anoka county. There could be a little person just around the corner from you who would just love to know you picked them to be their friend.
This does not cost much but love to spend time playing board games, doing crafts or baking, shooting baskets or playing baseball or going to the library. If you would like to know more please call Penny at 763-862-6755.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours weekly for one year
- open to new experiences, patient, flexibility,
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Santa weekday elves
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends