Work with Children to Support our Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Help families on the road to self-sufficiency. Single parents attend monthly workshops on budgeting and employment topics at our Bernadin Center in Waukegan. While they are learning, our volunteers spend quality time with the children, 1 to 12 years old, helping with activities such as crafts, games and reading. These children bloom with the extra special attention given them by our dedicated volunteers!
Your help is needed from 9:30am to noon one Saturday a month.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 9:30am to noon one Saturday a month
- Must complete Protecting God's Children Training
- Evening Suppers in Round Lake
- Diaper Drive Coordinator
- Help Serve Lunch to Seniors in...
- Deliver Meals to Seniors in Lake...
- Evening Suppers in Highwood
- Casework Filing Specialist
- Meals on Wheels - Round Lake/Fox...
- Host A Diaper Drive
- Talented Volunteers Needed
- Help with Children Needed!
- Meals on Wheels -...
- How 'Bout that Place Mat!
- Receptionist in Round Lake
- Make a difference. Be a Youth...
- Meals on Wheels - Grayslake