SMILING FACES Trainees & Interns in MFT Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92831
Masters level students enrolled in a practicum are encouraged to join our active community clinics in Fullerton, Santa Ana, Orange, and Laguna Hills.
We provide excellent supervision and a variety of counseling experiences, including families and children and groups. Because of the extensive training experience we ask our volunteers to commit to one year of service. During this time you will be serving the community for 15-20 hours each week through group, individual, family and other clinical experiences. Supervision is on Tues or Thurs mornings.
FACES works with the Family Law and Juvenile Courts. The trainees learn the language of the courts, and read court orders and at times may be called on to testify in court for the cases. We conduct in home assesments, work with divorced parents and their children to bring about peaceful solutions for the sake of the child.
Two to four hours each week spent in outreach in the community and attendance at FACES fundraisers is required.
We look forward to meeting you! Please fill out the volunteer application and attach your resume to insure an interview soon!
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Mental Health
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours each week, for a one year commitment
- Ongoing training and workshops
- Counseling Office Program...
- CARING VOICES Ambassador
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Smiling FACES Needed for...
- Smiling FACES Newsletter Editor
- Fundraising Committee-have fun...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Smiling FACES: Development...
- Producer, Director, Videographer
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Mental Health Insurance billing...
- STOP FAMILY VIOLENCE -Help F.A.C...
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- MFT Interns needed for Fullerton...
- Give back to your...
- Board member
- Counseling Program Assistant