We run a community organization that serves HUNDREDS of families throughout the Twin Cities Metro area. We are looking for families and individuals who can support our program in many many many areas. Volunteers come on a monthly basis and help organize, help at activities, make pickups and drop offs. Basically Support for our Community Program. We are looking also for people who are willing to work from home and make phone calls advocating for our program. We have been one of the fastest growing largest GRASS ROOTS organizations that has existed in the Twin Cities area and PROVEN track record for bringing together people from ALL Backgrounds. If you are interested in volunteering for an organization like ours, please contact us for a volunteer application. Sincerely, All About Family
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Volunteer Web Designer
- Administrative help for Ministry...
- Two Hour Team Tuesdays
- Marketing Volunteer
- Administrative help
- Volunteer Coordinator of Dads...
- Computer Tech (someone to help...
- Graphic Designer for Mothers Day...
- Board Members
- All About Family Community Support
- Graphic Design for Flyers
- Volunteers to help with Gourmet...
- Volunteer Coordinator Minneapolis