You know your way around computers, networks and all things digital and enjoy troubleshooting issues as they arise. Maybe you even speak in binary with a select group of people.
We want you to help assist us on a flexible, project-by-project basis in helping tackle various computer and network needs.
If you have an established set of skills in the area of IT, please consider this opportunity to help out a nonprofit and know that you're helping support work that extends to many individuals and families in the community in need of help.
Skills sets that may be applicable:
- Knowledge of Windows OS (7-10 Enterprise) and Microsoft Server 2012 R2.
- Active directory and group policy
- Cisco routers and switches
- Electronic Health Records systems, HIPAA, data security
- Websites and databases
- Design and graphics
- Other areas of expertise - contact us!
- IT Strategy
- Software Engineering
- ERP / CRM
- IT Management
- IT Help Desk
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Time-limited, per project/need