Visual Arts Instructors are needed for 3D arts classes (ex. Pottery Class (wheel); Clay Sculpture Class (hand building); Recycled Art Class; Sculpture w/Paper/Wire or other materials) for various age ranges.
Commitment is for 13 week duration of fall semester (Sept 6 - Dec 3, 2016)
Available class days/times are:
Tuesdays @ 4-6pm (Pottery - wheel)
Tuesdays @ 7-8 pm (Sculpture - w/ paper, wire, or other non-clay materials)
Wednesdays @ 6-7 pm (Color in Craft - recycled materials and paints)
Thursdays @ 6-7 pm (Clay Sculpture - hand building)
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- tb test
- Co-Instructors Creative Movement...
- Clay Sculpture Instructor
- Creative Writing - One on One...
- Capoeira or African Dance...
- Pottery or 3D Visual Art...
- Drama/Theatre Instructors
- Harp Instructor
- Sewing/Fashion Design - Instructor
- Bass Instructor
- Hip Hop Dance Instructors
- Music Theater Workshop...
- Dance Instructor (Broadway & Pop...
- Darkroom Photography Instructor
- Visual Arts Instructors...
- Yoga Instructor
- Architecture Design Instructor
- Piano Instructor
- Music Theory Class Instructor
- Violin Instructor
- Cello Instructor