Make a difference in the life of a senior! (Hamilton County)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
60 people are interested
If you would like to make a difference in the life of a senior citizen, the Shepherd's Center of Hamilton County is a great place to serve!
Opportunities through our Community Caring program:
- Friendly Visitor: Visit one-on-one with a senior.
- Transportation: Transport seniors to appointments or take them on errands.
- House Cleaning & Light Home Maintenance/Repair: Provide assistance in client's homes (house cleaning, landscaping, painting, etc.).
- Phone Pal: Connect with a senior by phone.
- Group Service Projects: Coordinate a group of people for various service projects.
- Nursing Home Visitation: Volunteer individually or with a group to provide visitation to those who have little interaction outside of staff. Groups have given birthday celebrations, presentations, provided interactive activities such as arts and crafts, etc.
You can volunteer one time or an on-going basis... Individually or in a group. We will match you with opportunities that fit your preferences and comfort level!
Opportunities for our Together Today program (Program meets Tuesdays 9:00a-1:00p at Christ United Methodist Church in Westfield, IN):
- Activity Coordinators: Assistance with planning and scheduling of weekly activities (Coordination of guest speakers, arts & crafts, field trips, etc.).
- Volunteers who can share their talents! We are always looking for guest speakers, people to lead arts & crafts groups, exercise activities, provide entertainment, etc.
Contact: Wanda Smith at email@example.com for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
347 S 8th St Suite B (SCHC Office)Noblesville, IN 46060
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18