Thank you for your interest in volunteering for The Turning Point. The Turning Point's mission is to provide counseling, education and advocacy to those who have been impacted by sexual assault.
Our Advocate volunteers provide crisis intervention and hospital accompaniment during office hours (Monday- Friday 9am-5pm). Daytime volunteers can make thier own schedule based on when they'd like to volunteer. You can help out at the office or be "on-call" from home. Please call us for more information.
No previous experience required. We provide all training.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Fundraising and outreach
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Special Event, BIG NIGHT OUT!!!...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...